Program Recruitment Manager
New York, NY
We seek a full-time Program Recruitment Manager to help grow Hadar’s engagement and recruitment strategies. This person will report into our Sr. Director of Engagement. This is a NYC based position.
Hadar’s programs are at a significant growth moment. We seek a highly motivated, creative, and results oriented Program Recruitment Manager to play a key role in Hadar’s work engaging diverse audiences nationally. This position will be a thought partner in crafting and executing creative strategies to broaden our networks and increase participation in individual programs, as well as more broadly advance our organizational mission. This person will be responsible for increasing our participant numbers across Hadar’s programs, with an emphasis on both recruiting new potential program participants, and further engaging people already in the Hadar network. The ideal candidate is self-driven, flexible, results-oriented, and has a sense of humor.
- Brainstorm and execute recruitment strategies for Hadar’s public programs
- Core member of Hadar’s Program and Engagement Team, working closely with our Communications Team to execute targeted recruitment strategies from start to finish including but not limited to determining audiences, crafting language, and exploring new partnership opportunities
- Liaise internally with Hadar departments to build targeted engagement strategies for upcoming programs and content
- Maintain a portfolio of partnerships with institutions and congregations to support individual programs as well as Hadar’s broader engagement vision
- Expand our marketing reach through a strategic and cultivated network of digital platforms including listservs, newsletters, and more
- Manage recruitment data and processes in partnership with Hadar’s data team
- Occasionally represent Hadar at conferences or programs locally and nationally
- Highly organized and responsible, with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated and driven to execute projects from start to finish
- Friendly and clear verbal and written communication skills, with an eye toward detail
- Understanding of a wide range of recruitment avenues including (but not limited to) email, social media, and mainstream media
- Is a relationship builder with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with and among a diverse group of stakeholders
- Comfortable navigating Excel and Google spreadsheets to maintain lists and data
- Enjoys creating and implementing new systems
- Ability to utilize data management systems effectively including but not limited to Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Has a flexible and collaborative spirit, who will help to create a positive and collaborative work atmosphere
The Hadar Institute offers its employees a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision Care Benefits, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance, Retirement Benefits and much more.
- Paid Holidays, both Jewish and legal
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Leaves of Absence
The salary range for this position is $65,000-70,000. Senior professionals are welcome to apply.
Hadar strongly encourages applications from individuals with a broad range of identities and backgrounds, including people of color, women, people with disabilities, immigrants, LGBTQIA+ people, and people who come from low income or working class backgrounds.